Step 1 – Complete & submit the Application Form online.
*Click here to apply*
a) For new applicants, 2 references are required and our staff will check the references. In the online application form, there will be a section for you to fill in the contact info of your references.
b) For new applicants, an interview will be required before acceptance to the team.
– For applicants living in the Vancouver area, you are required to come to our head office in Burnaby for the interview.
– For applicants outside of Vancouver, our staff will conduct a phone interview with you.
Step 2 – Items we need from you
Once you are accepted into the team, you will be receiving an “acceptance confirmation email” and instructions for the following.
a) Criminal record check – All applicants must complete a “criminal record check (with Vulnerable sector screening)” since we are working with minors in China. We will provide a letter of reference for you to obtain your criminal record check. Detail instructions and information will be provided after you are accepted to the team.
b) Forms – You will sign and fill out the following forms and return them to CRRS office:
– Code of Conduct Form
– Child Protection Policy Form
– Waiver and Release Form
– Health Information Form
– Financial Policy/ Cancellation Policy/ Plane Ticket Tax Policy
– Notarization Form: for minors 18 & younger travelling without parents.
c) Pay Registration Fee – You can pay by check or online payment
d) Provide valid passport info – Send in a photocopy of your passport “photo page”. Expiry date must be valid for at least 6 months after departure date (Valid until February 2019) and have