What is “Born to Shine Summer Kids Camp”?
The “Born to Shine Summer Kids Camp” is a one-week FREE summer day camp for inner-city kids in the East Vancouver community. In the camp the kids get to experience a variety of activities including playing games, singing, making crafts, DIY snacks, dancing, exercising, learning meaningful lessons, and much more! We facilitate team building, creativity, and foster confidence during the camp. Volunteer with us as camp leaders to serve our local community and build friendships with these precious kids! This camp is hosted by Project Shine under CRRS Canada and is a partnership with the local grassroots organization Vancouver Urban Ministries.
Camp General Info
- Upcoming Date: July 24-28, 2023 (Monday to Friday)
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (PST)
- Kids’ Age: Grade 1 – 6
- Venue: Chinatown Peace Church (375 E.Pender Street, Vancouver)
- Activities – music, stories, outdoor games, dance & exercise, making arts & crafts, and much more!
- COST: FREE!!! Including lunch and snack
- Hosted by: Project Shine (Culture Regeneration Research Society) and Vancouver Urban Ministries.
Volunteer with us!
If you are interested to volunteer for our summer day camp, please click on the green button for “Volunteer Requirement & info”. You must be 14 or older in order to volunteer.
- Esther Leung 778-846-6464 (email@example.com) *Knows Chinese 懂中文 (梁爾欣小姐)
- David Innes 778-319-2214 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Past Day Camp Reports
Click on the links below to see our past Day Camp Reports